A QUICK introduction:
- Nearly 100% of breast cancer deaths are a result of metastatic breast cancer (MBC).
- MBC research accounts for roughly 7% of research funds – including prevention of mets.
- Death rates have hardly changed in 30 years.
- Most metastatic research of one origin can help those whose cancer started elsewhere.
- No matter what you read in headlines, we are not even close to chronic disease status, let alone a cure.
As the White House begins to establish priorities for the Cancer Moonshot they are listening! PLEASE follow the link below to support establishing metastasis research as a Moonshot priority.
Lives depend on it.